Friday, February 3, 2012 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
To many people, breast cancer screening means a mammogram. But for millions of poor women who visit Planned Parenthood, it's usually just a physical exam by the only health professional they may ever see....
- Screening mammograms catch second breast cancers earlyTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:14 EST
- Gene that causes tumor disorder linked to increased breast cancer riskWed, 28 Nov 2012, 0:04:40 EST
- Breast self-exams do not appear to reduce breast cancer deathsTue, 15 Jul 2008, 19:22:02 EDT
- Age 50 as mammography screening threshold proven unfoundedThu, 30 Sep 2010, 10:24:24 EDT
- Screening mammograms in younger women have low accuracy and detect few cancersMon, 3 May 2010, 16:59:01 EDT