LONDON (AP) -- The European Union's top court ruled Tuesday that scientists cannot patent stem cell techniques that use human embryos for research purposes, a ruling some scientists said threatens important research since no one could profit from it....
- Divided appeals court rules on BRCA caseMon, 1 Aug 2011, 9:32:09 EDT
- Statement: The New York Stem Cell Foundation on lifting ban of federal funds for stem cell researchFri, 29 Apr 2011, 13:34:05 EDT
- Team led by Scripps Research scientists develop method for generating novel types of stem cellsThu, 18 Dec 2008, 12:30:28 EST
- Scripps Research scientists solve mystery of fragile stem cellsMon, 12 Apr 2010, 17:22:45 EDT
- Sight-saving research halted by stem cell rulingThu, 2 Sep 2010, 13:37:24 EDT