Monday, May 4, 2009 - 21:14 in Health & Medicine
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- The first U.S. double hand transplant is taking place at a Pittsburgh hospital....
- Pittsburgh's young workforce among top 5 most educated in USThu, 15 Apr 2010, 18:51:31 EDT
- First for Emory -- Rare hand transplant surgery successfully performed at Emory University Hospital Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 17:02:51 EDT
- Children's Hospital study demonstrates how bone marrow transplant can cure sickle cell diseaseFri, 7 Nov 2008, 11:16:10 EST
- Women, blacks, Medicare recipients less likely to be evaluated for liver transplantationMon, 31 Aug 2009, 11:35:34 EDT
- Multivisceral transplant survival rates improve with new treatment, says Pittsburgh studyMon, 5 Oct 2009, 12:29:12 EDT