RENO, Nev. (AP) -- Twin 5-year-old girls living with a rare disease are among the first in the country being treated for their condition at a Reno hospital after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted special permission to use an experimental drug....
- University of Nevada, Reno, surveys earthquake faults through downtownWed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:44:56 EDT
- Insights into a new therapy for a rare form of cystic fibrosisMon, 29 Oct 2012, 10:23:12 EDT
- University of Nevada, Reno, teams with IMMY to make new life-saving blood testFri, 4 Mar 2011, 10:11:18 EST
- University of Nevada, Reno, video game research project to help blind children exerciseFri, 28 May 2010, 14:10:34 EDT
- University of Nevada, Reno scientists confirm Sierra Nevada 200-year megadroughtsFri, 1 Jun 2012, 14:34:32 EDT