Millions of children and adults have seizures in the United States, but dying from one is rare. That only adds to the confusion and mystery surrounding the life and death of Jett Travolta, the 16-year-old son of actors John Travolta and Kelly Preston....
- Lack of insurance may have figured in nearly 17,000 childhood deaths, study showsThu, 29 Oct 2009, 7:50:35 EDT
- Probing the mysterious second-wave of damage in head injury patientsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:03:45 EDT
- LSU identifies community conditions related to malnutrition deaths among older adultsWed, 12 May 2010, 14:02:16 EDT
- Smoking and high blood pressure each account for 1 in 5 deaths in US adultsMon, 27 Apr 2009, 20:23:41 EDT
- Instructions on over-the-counter medications for children are found to be confusingTue, 30 Nov 2010, 17:34:18 EST