Thursday, August 7, 2008 - 20:35 in Biology & Nature
NEW YORK (AP) -- Harvard scientists say they have used a new technique to create stems cells for 10 genetic diseases, a step they hope will speed up efforts to find new treatments....
- Team led by Scripps Research scientists develop method for generating novel types of stem cellsThu, 18 Dec 2008, 12:30:28 EST
- Scalable amounts of liver and pancreas precursor cells created using new stem cell production methodSat, 3 Dec 2011, 11:38:56 EST
- Stem cell advance a step forward for treatment of brain diseasesTue, 7 Dec 2010, 13:38:20 EST
- Reprogramming a patient's eye cells may herald new treatments against degenerative diseaseThu, 22 Oct 2009, 21:35:50 EDT
- Technique enables efficient gene splicing in human embryonic stem cellsThu, 13 Aug 2009, 12:50:06 EDT