Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 16:49 in Health & Medicine
During the past two school years, teacher Julia Keyse had to enforce an unusual rule in her kindergarten and first-grade classroom: No interrupting while she pricked Caylee's finger to check her blood sugar and adjusted her insulin pump....
- Supportive teachers, peers can ease negative effects of frequent moves in elementary schoolFri, 14 Nov 2008, 0:43:36 EST
- High school biology teachers reluctant to endorse evolution in classThu, 27 Jan 2011, 14:54:29 EST
- Study finds troubling patterns of teacher assignments within schoolsTue, 23 Apr 2013, 16:19:23 EDT
- Teachers can close gender gap in classroom leadership during medical school, finds UCLA studyWed, 28 Jul 2010, 18:22:10 EDT
- Pre-K students benefit when teachers are supportiveThu, 15 May 2008, 8:21:43 EDT