Monday, June 30, 2008 - 07:28 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (AP) -- One unpleasant task lawmakers will have over the July 4 recess is explaining to seniors why they didn't stop a 10 percent fee cut, going into effect Tuesday, for doctors who treat Medicare patients....
- 20 percent of hospitalized Medicare patients readmitted to hospital within 30 daysWed, 1 Apr 2009, 17:39:20 EDT
- Study IDs medical conditions that put seniors at risk of falling into Medicare 'donut hole'Fri, 26 Mar 2010, 9:16:14 EDT
- Most US hospitals don't provide powerful acute stroke drug to Medicare patientsFri, 20 Feb 2009, 9:25:44 EST
- Medicare Modernization Act not associated with major changes in access to chemotherapyTue, 8 Jul 2008, 16:49:36 EDT
- Complex choices in Medicare Advantage program may overwhelm seniors, study findsThu, 18 Aug 2011, 9:34:03 EDT