Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:51 in Health & Medicine
ATLANTA (AP) -- More than 3 out of 4 new moms now breast-feed their infants, the highest rate in the U.S. in at least 20 years, according to a a government report released Wednesday....
- Mothers who give birth to large infants at increased risk for breast cancerTue, 17 Jul 2012, 20:06:07 EDT
- Breast milk promotes a different gut flora growth than infant formulasMon, 27 Aug 2012, 16:07:42 EDT
- Why is breast milk best? It's all in the genesWed, 12 May 2010, 17:27:46 EDT
- In vitro study finds digested formula, but not breast milk, is toxic to cellsMon, 10 Dec 2012, 17:05:43 EST
- Teaching breast health early to reduce breast cancer mortality in D.C.Tue, 18 Nov 2008, 10:30:17 EST