A DWP pilot program will let solar power producers reduce their bills and sell excess energy, but some say they're worried the new system will be plagued by the same problems as an older system.Storm clouds hovered over the San Fernando Valley, but businessman Jack Engel was smiling as he pointed to a row of solar inverters at one of two commercial warehouses he owns in Sun Valley. Power was being generated despite the weather, no problem.
- MIT: New system for flat-panel solar power combines with hot water systems for greater performanceTue, 3 May 2011, 15:02:07 EDT
- UC San Diego researchers create tool to put the lid on solar power fluctuationsTue, 21 Jun 2011, 17:03:20 EDT
- Lasers are making solar cells competitiveFri, 29 May 2009, 10:24:05 EDT
- Researchers develop new possibilities for solar powerTue, 10 Jul 2012, 15:03:53 EDT
- New solar energy conversion process could revamp solar power productionMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:09:37 EDT