Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 15:00 in Earth & Climate
SENDAI, Japan, Feb. 16 (UPI) -- Japanese scientists said airborne electromagnetic tests reveal potential groundwater in areas hit by the tsunami that could revive some strawberry farms.
- Japanese tsunami underscores need for elder disaster preparednessFri, 18 Mar 2011, 15:39:08 EDT
- High salt levels in Saharan groundwater endanger oases farmingMon, 8 Apr 2013, 14:23:52 EDT
- Important role of groundwater springs in shaping MarsThu, 11 Dec 2008, 11:58:20 EST
- How does groundwater pumping affect streamflow?Sat, 17 Nov 2012, 15:04:34 EST
- Geologists studying groundwater arsenic levels in India empower Bengali women, childrenThu, 22 Oct 2009, 12:57:20 EDT