Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
BRISBANE, Australia, Jan. 29 (UPI) -- Scientist in Australia say extreme weather such as the recent storms flooding much of the country's east coast may become more common with global warming.
- Extreme weather threatens rich ecosystems Fri, 30 Mar 2012, 12:36:19 EDT
- Extreme weather events can unleash a 'perfect storm' of infectious diseases, research study saysTue, 24 Jun 2008, 20:28:25 EDT
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT
- 2010 -- a year of weather extremes in FinlandTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:02:47 EST
- More hurricane surges in the futureMon, 18 Mar 2013, 17:04:15 EDT