Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 18:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
GLASGOW, Scotland, Jan. 29 (UPI) -- A fossil gathering dust in a Scottish museum since its discovery more than a century ago has been identified as a marine "super predator," paleontologists say.
- World's first super predator had remarkable visionWed, 7 Dec 2011, 15:38:04 EST
- Giant fossil predator provides insights into the rise of modern marine ecosystem structuresMon, 7 Jan 2013, 16:04:56 EST
- Ancient meat-loving predators survived for 35 million yearsTue, 6 Dec 2011, 12:09:05 EST
- Scientists discover fossil of giant ancient sea predatorWed, 25 May 2011, 14:38:53 EDT
- University of Saskatchewan, Royal Ontario Museum researchers track half-billion year old predatorWed, 9 Nov 2011, 10:36:23 EST