Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
SOUTHAMPTON, England, Jan. 24 (UPI) -- A feathered dinosaur fossil about 12 inches long is older than bird-like dinosaurs from which birds are thought to have evolved, British paleontologists say.
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- New evidence of dinosaurs' role in the evolution of bird flightWed, 21 Nov 2012, 14:07:05 EST
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST
- Dinosaur wind tunnel test provides new insight into the evolution of bird flightWed, 18 Sep 2013, 9:37:11 EDT