Monday, September 10, 2012 - 20:00 in Earth & Climate
HARGOPANCURAN, Indonesia, Sept. 10 (UPI) -- Ongoing activity by Indonesia's Mount Anak Krakatau has residents of nearby coastal areas concerned as the volcano spewed more lava, officials said.
- Congo receives help from space after volcano eruptionFri, 22 Jan 2010, 10:38:23 EST
- GOES satellites see ash still spewing from Chilean volcanoWed, 29 Jun 2011, 22:32:43 EDT
- Fledgling mantle plume may be cause of African volcano's unique lavaFri, 13 Mar 2009, 11:31:07 EDT
- Deep-sea volcanoes don't just produce lava flows, they also explode!Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 16:02:28 EDT
- Landsat thermal sensor lights up from volcano's heatMon, 6 May 2013, 21:37:10 EDT