Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 20:04 in Paleontology & Archaeology
SEATTLE, Sept. 6 (UPI) -- The dying of dinosaurs 65 million years ago may have been the second of two extinction events, following one that killed marine life, U.S. scientists say.
- New findings show a quick rebound from marine mass extinction eventFri, 2 Oct 2009, 11:54:33 EDT
- Princeton release: Massive volcanoes, meteorite impacts delivered one-two death punch to dinosaursThu, 17 Nov 2011, 15:54:20 EST
- Ebb and flow of the sea drives world's big extinction eventsMon, 16 Jun 2008, 1:56:48 EDT
- Last dinosaur before mass extinction discovered Tue, 12 Jul 2011, 21:01:10 EDT
- Dinosaur die-out might have been second of 2 closely timed extinctionsWed, 5 Sep 2012, 16:34:40 EDT