Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 15:30 in Mathematics & Economics
MONTREAL, Sept. 6 (UPI) -- Computers may soon be able to read online blogs and understand them, making sense of masses of information generated by social media, Canadian researchers say.
- Mining the blogosphereThu, 6 Sep 2012, 16:04:14 EDT
- Mine your business: Text mining insights from social media Wed, 10 Oct 2012, 16:10:51 EDT
- Blogging relieves stress on new mothersTue, 19 Jun 2012, 13:04:42 EDT
- Social tools prove powerful for online health programsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:06:10 EST
- Serendipitous news reading online is gaining prominence, MU study showsThu, 1 Dec 2011, 14:38:08 EST