Wednesday, September 5, 2012 - 16:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
LEICESTER, England, Sept. 5 (UPI) -- Researchers searching for Britain's King Richard III say they've discovered the lost ruins of a church considered the site of his 15th century burial.
- Archaeologists uncover 'lost garden' in quest for Richard IIIFri, 7 Sep 2012, 12:09:51 EDT
- Human remains discovered in search for King Richard IIIWed, 12 Sep 2012, 9:10:07 EDT
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- One foot from the grave!Mon, 15 Oct 2012, 15:06:16 EDT
- Fracture zones endanger tombs in Valley of KingsSun, 18 Oct 2009, 20:14:16 EDT