Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
NUUK, Greenland, Aug. 16 (UPI) -- The ship that transported Capt. Robert Scott to the Antarctic for his doomed expedition a century ago has been discovered off Greenland, U.S. researchers say.
- New species of invertebrates discovered in the AntarcticWed, 26 May 2010, 11:18:38 EDT
- Captain Scott's century-old collections suggests marine life is capturing more carbonTue, 22 Feb 2011, 12:34:27 EST
- What is really happening to the Greenland icecap?Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 9:43:33 EST
- Research ship Polarstern returns from AntarticaThu, 19 May 2011, 18:32:42 EDT
- Study sheds light on how heat is transported to Greenland glaciersMon, 28 Mar 2011, 13:02:22 EDT