Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 18:30 in Physics & Chemistry
MORGANTOWN, W.Va., Aug. 15 (UPI) -- Water shortages due to ongoing drought affect the U.S. power supply as power plants become overheated and shut down or run at lower capacity, analysts say.
- Common PGR helps creeping bentgrass weather droughtThu, 15 Apr 2010, 18:17:17 EDT
- Superconducting current limiter guarantees electricity supply of the Boxberg power plantFri, 13 Jan 2012, 12:07:43 EST
- Virtually engineering power plantsMon, 13 Jul 2009, 10:29:14 EDT
- Intelligent use of the Earth's heatFri, 27 Feb 2009, 9:28:48 EST
- KAIST develops wireless power transfer technology for high capacity transitTue, 12 Feb 2013, 21:32:22 EST