Friday, August 10, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
ATLANTA, Aug. 10 (UPI) -- A new type of swine flu has infected at least 145 people, mostly children, since July 12, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says.
- Pandemic flu can infect cells deep in the lungs, says new researchThu, 10 Sep 2009, 6:23:12 EDT
- Children more likely to catch swine flu, says new researchWed, 30 Dec 2009, 18:36:10 EST
- Humans may give swine flu to pigs in new twist to pandemicThu, 9 Jul 2009, 18:21:25 EDT
- Swine flu: What does it do to pigs?Mon, 11 May 2009, 10:08:19 EDT
- Boys will infect boys, swine flu study showsMon, 31 Jan 2011, 15:52:42 EST