Friday, August 10, 2012 - 02:00 in Astronomy & Space
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., Aug. 9 (UPI) -- The U.S. space program's prototype space lander Morpheus crashed and burned Thursday after rising only a few dozen feet on liftoff, NASA video showed.
- The day NASA's Fermi dodged a 1.5-ton bulletWed, 1 May 2013, 11:05:01 EDT
- Dual simulation improves crash performanceMon, 14 Sep 2009, 9:35:41 EDT
- Magnetic tremors pinpoint the impact epicenter of Earthbound space stormsThu, 28 May 2009, 11:46:10 EDT
- Plasma produces KO cocktail for MRSAThu, 26 Nov 2009, 2:56:52 EST
- Cataract surgery saves lives, dollars by reducing auto crashesTue, 19 Oct 2010, 8:34:19 EDT