Friday, August 10, 2012 - 18:30 in Mathematics & Economics
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Aug. 10 (UPI) -- A quarter of respondents in a U.S. survey say their interest in hybrid cars is up from a year ago, but that's not reflected in sales, market researchers say.
- Hybrid vehicle rebates produce scant environmental benefits, high costTue, 4 Aug 2009, 9:58:09 EDT
- Costs of plug-in cars key to broad consumer acceptanceWed, 21 Oct 2009, 12:09:08 EDT
- New hybrid carbon material discoveredWed, 21 Sep 2011, 10:34:33 EDT
- If GMO genes escape, how will the hybrids do?Mon, 1 Nov 2010, 18:21:33 EDT
- Energy storage for hybrid vehiclesThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:29:21 EDT