Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 22:00 in Earth & Climate
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 2 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say they've developed an inexpensive rechargeable battery that works by the oxidation of iron plates -- more familiarly known as rusting.
- Breaking the barriers for low-cost energy storageWed, 1 Aug 2012, 19:04:06 EDT
- Using rust and water to store solar energy as hydrogen Sun, 11 Nov 2012, 17:02:07 EST
- The heat is on for sodium-manganese oxide rechargeable batteriesTue, 7 Jun 2011, 13:34:53 EDT
- MIT battery material could lead to rapid recharging of many devicesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 14:36:36 EDT
- Graphene nanocomposite a bridge to better batteriesWed, 27 Jul 2011, 22:33:37 EDT