Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 22:00 in Physics & Chemistry
STORRS, Conn., Aug. 2 (UPI) -- A new chemical sensor to find landmines and buried explosives can signal their presence to the naked eye without complex instrumentation, U.S. scientists say.
- New chemical sensor makes finding landmines and buried IEDs easierThu, 2 Aug 2012, 11:09:28 EDT
- Graphene foam detects explosives, emissions better than today's gas sensorsTue, 29 Nov 2011, 15:02:46 EST
- Sniffing out shoe bombs: A new and simple sensor for explosive chemicalsTue, 19 Oct 2010, 14:33:46 EDT
- New testing facility helps researchers improve land mine detection equipmentWed, 13 May 2009, 11:57:04 EDT
- Sensors to detect explosives, monitor food being developed at UHFri, 21 Jan 2011, 11:06:31 EST