Friday, July 27, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
BERKELEY, Calif., July 27 (UPI) -- A robust bird population on a California university campus shows it's possible to create a green wildlife haven within a dense urban area, researchers say.
- 50 years of bird poop links DDT with changing bird menusWed, 18 Apr 2012, 15:34:37 EDT
- Free as a bird?Tue, 31 Aug 2010, 15:08:02 EDT
- Protected wildlife areas are 'welcome mats' for UK's bird newcomersWed, 10 Apr 2013, 11:41:21 EDT
- Campus green space more important for undergradsMon, 19 Apr 2010, 18:48:08 EDT
- Birds sing louder amidst the noise and structures of the urban jungleWed, 22 Feb 2012, 15:34:49 EST