Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 00:30 in Biology & Nature
DAVIS, Calif., July 16 (UPI) -- Rat poison used by people illegally growing marijuana in remote areas of California may be killing the fisher, a rare weasel-like carnivore, researchers say.
- Poisons on public lands put wildlife at riskSat, 14 Jul 2012, 0:02:44 EDT
- Illegal marijuana grows threaten fishers in the southern Sierra NevadaThu, 27 Jun 2013, 15:06:45 EDT
- Fisher decline documented in CaliforniaTue, 5 Jul 2011, 14:34:09 EDT
- Father's incarceration associated with elevated risks of marijuana and other illegal drug useWed, 29 Sep 2010, 5:36:14 EDT
- Lead poisoning maps in R.I. reveal huge disparities, guide cleanupMon, 1 Nov 2010, 16:03:12 EDT