Friday, July 13, 2012 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
CHICAGO, July 13 (UPI) -- Invasive Asian carp could thrive in all five Great Lakes if even a small number of the species made it to the basin, U.S. and Canadian scientists say.
- Asian carp DNA not widespread in the Great LakesThu, 4 Apr 2013, 19:05:15 EDT
- Underwater CO2 shows potential as barrier to Asian carpWed, 23 Jan 2013, 14:36:32 EST
- Time to let science drive Great Lakes policy on Asian carp, experts sayThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:36:34 EDT
- Prestigious journal validates Asian carp researchWed, 5 Jan 2011, 11:40:16 EST
- Scientists find industrial pollutants in Eastern Lake Erie carpFri, 21 Jan 2011, 16:02:01 EST