Sunday, July 8, 2012 - 03:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
LONDON, July 7 (UPI) -- A British space expert says alien life forms might be large jellyfish-like creatures with organs that ingest atmospheric chemicals for nutrition.
- Jellyfish on the rise: UBC study Wed, 18 Apr 2012, 16:38:28 EDT
- Scientists unravel evolution of highly toxic box jellyfishWed, 18 Nov 2009, 15:24:33 EST
- Researchers unveil large robotic jellyfish that one day could patrol oceansThu, 28 Mar 2013, 16:01:57 EDT
- New online report on massive jellyfish swarms releasedFri, 12 Dec 2008, 18:56:28 EST
- The jellyfish-like salp: Most efficient filter-feeder in the deep, scientists discoverMon, 9 Aug 2010, 17:22:22 EDT