Sunday, July 8, 2012 - 03:20 in Biology & Nature
FORT PROVIDENCE, Northwest Territories, July 7 (UPI) -- Canadian environmental agents found 128 dead bison in the Northwest Territory and say they were probably killed by anthrax.
- Killer silk: Making silk fibers that kill anthrax and other microbes in minutesWed, 14 Mar 2012, 16:35:33 EDT
- Unmasking anthrax for immune destructionFri, 30 Apr 2010, 19:35:25 EDT
- Study of disease risk suggests ways to avoid slaughter of Yellowstone bisonMon, 12 Jan 2009, 13:36:18 EST
- Study reveals impact of historical domestic cattle hybridization with American bisonTue, 7 Aug 2012, 13:36:45 EDT
- Overcoming anthrax bacterium's natural defenses could hold key to new treatmentsTue, 18 May 2010, 16:34:10 EDT