Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 23:30 in Biology & Nature
CARMARTHENSHIRE, Wales, June 27 (UPI) -- Wales says it has recorded the DNA of all its native flowering plants, which may help conservation and lead to new drugs to fight illnesses.
- Researchers examine use of native southern African plants in veterinary medicineMon, 30 Mar 2009, 13:23:07 EDT
- Home and away: How do invasive plant species dominate native species?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 10:34:26 EST
- Who influences purchases of native plants?Wed, 25 Mar 2009, 16:08:02 EDT
- Invading species can extinguish native plants despite recent reportsWed, 9 Jan 2013, 18:34:06 EST
- In the Eastern US, spring flowers keep pace with warming climateWed, 16 Jan 2013, 21:32:05 EST