Friday, June 22, 2012 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
MILWAUKEE, June 22 (UPI) -- An invasive pest that has killed millions of ash trees in the eastern United States and Canada has been found in yet another Wisconsin county, officials said.
- Invasive species on the march: variable rates of spread set current limits to predictabilityThu, 17 Sep 2009, 18:26:09 EDT
- Invasive pest danger closer than you thinkWed, 1 Dec 2010, 15:34:20 EST
- Bugging out: NC State researchers help track wayward pests through mappingTue, 4 May 2010, 11:46:47 EDT
- Research finds invasive kudzu bugs may pose greater threat than previously thoughtMon, 15 Apr 2013, 13:54:04 EDT
- Beetle-infested pine trees contribute more to air pollution and haze in forestsWed, 23 May 2012, 13:35:37 EDT