Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 20:00 in Astronomy & Space
SEATTLE, June 21 (UPI) -- U.S. astronomers say a bigger version of Earth is locked in an orbital tug-of-war with a much larger Neptune-sized planet around a distant star.
- Astronomers spy 2 planets in tight quarters as they orbit a distant starThu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:10:51 EDT
- Caltech astronomer finds planets in unusually intimate dance around dying starWed, 28 Jul 2010, 13:09:13 EDT
- Astronomers find 2 large planets, plus possible super-Earth-size oneThu, 26 Aug 2010, 16:10:42 EDT
- Astronomers get a sizzling weather report from a distant planetWed, 28 Jan 2009, 13:23:54 EST
- Astronomers find super-Earth using amateur, off-the-shelf technologyWed, 16 Dec 2009, 13:39:16 EST