Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 20:00 in Earth & Climate
LONDON, June 20 (UPI) -- Marine and freshwater environments may release more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere as climate warms than their land counterparts, British researchers say.
- Warmer climate entails increased release of carbon dioxide by inland lakesWed, 21 Jul 2010, 13:44:29 EDT
- Learning to live on land: How some early plants overcame an evolutionary hurdleWed, 15 Sep 2010, 9:31:38 EDT
- Main climate threat from CO2 sources yet to be builtThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:54 EDT
- Cutting carbon dioxide helps prevent dryingThu, 24 Mar 2011, 11:36:12 EDT
- Seeing the forest and the trees helps cut atmospheric carbon dioxideFri, 13 Feb 2009, 18:37:15 EST