Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 19:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
SOPHIA, Bulgaria, June 7 (UPI) -- Archaeologists in Bulgaria say they've found two medieval skeletons pierced through the chest with iron rods intended to stop them from turning into vampires.
- Caistor skeleton mystifies archaeologistsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 12:22:31 EDT
- MBARI researchers discover what vampire squids eatWed, 26 Sep 2012, 14:32:42 EDT
- Roman York skeleton could be early TB victimTue, 16 Sep 2008, 10:44:32 EDT
- We actually 'become' happy vampires or contented wizards when reading a bookMon, 9 May 2011, 16:34:32 EDT
- What steers vampires to bloodWed, 3 Aug 2011, 14:03:25 EDT