Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 02:30 in Biology & Nature
SYDNEY, May 18 (UPI) -- Wildlife researchers say they're using dogs to help them find and study feral cats that have become a problem in the Kimberly region of Western Australia.
- NASA satellite tracks soaking System 91S in western AustraliaFri, 17 Dec 2010, 17:21:47 EST
- NASA Satellite sees two 'tropical fists' threatening AustraliaTue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:33:18 EST
- Powering Australia with wavesTue, 17 Aug 2010, 9:30:19 EDT
- Scientists discover that for Australia the long-beaked echidna may not be a thing of the pastWed, 2 Jan 2013, 15:03:47 EST
- NASA sees tropical cyclone double-trouble for AustraliaWed, 16 Feb 2011, 14:37:20 EST