Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 14:00 in Earth & Climate
SAINT PAUL, Minn., May 17 (UPI) -- Researchers say they have found traces of pollutants from the BP oil rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico two years ago in the eggs of Minnesota birds.
- U of Minnesota study: Americans worried about the quality of Gulf seafoodMon, 28 Jun 2010, 12:30:28 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- 50 years of bird poop links DDT with changing bird menusWed, 18 Apr 2012, 15:34:37 EDT
- Survey of coastal residents shows Gulf oil spill has significant impact on familiesTue, 3 Aug 2010, 13:38:08 EDT
- X-rays reveal patterns in the plumage of the first birds Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 15:37:19 EDT