Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 19:00 in Astronomy & Space
MUNICH, Germany, May 16 (UPI) -- European astronomers say they've captured the deepest, most detailed images ever of a massive elliptical galaxy with a supermassive black hole at its heart.
- Radio telescopes capture best-ever snapshot of black hole jetsFri, 20 May 2011, 19:32:09 EDT
- Astronomers discover link between supermassive black holes and galaxy formationMon, 2 Feb 2009, 17:07:42 EST
- Surprise: Dwarf galaxy harbors supermassive black holeSun, 9 Jan 2011, 13:51:26 EST
- Revealing a mini-supermassive black holeWed, 24 Oct 2012, 17:07:16 EDT
- Black hole caught zapping galaxy into existence?Mon, 30 Nov 2009, 11:57:58 EST