Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 03:31 in Earth & Climate
OBAN, Scotland, May 15 (UPI) -- Researchers say an experiment in Scottish waters will measure the impact of a possible leak from an undersea carbon dioxide storage site.
- Undersea gas leaks off Israel's coast are discovered by University of Haifa researchersMon, 12 Nov 2012, 22:34:21 EST
- Earthshaking possibilities may limit underground storage of carbon dioxideMon, 13 Dec 2010, 11:35:58 EST
- Final FACE harvest reveals increased soil carbon storage under elevated carbon dioxideMon, 5 Mar 2012, 15:33:51 EST
- Leaking underground CO2 storage could contaminate drinking waterThu, 11 Nov 2010, 11:02:22 EST
- Measuring changes in rockWed, 20 Oct 2010, 11:36:19 EDT