Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 20:30 in Earth & Climate
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., May 15 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they've been studying how baby loggerhead sea turtles embark alone on a migration that takes them around the entire North Atlantic basin.
- Migrating sea turtles have magnetic sense for longitudeThu, 24 Feb 2011, 13:06:02 EST
- Exeter study reveals US turtles' movementsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:33 EDT
- Epic journeys of turtles revealedTue, 4 Jan 2011, 19:32:16 EST
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT
- Increasingly threatened loggerheads follow their own paths in travel, eatingTue, 23 Mar 2010, 21:37:08 EDT