Monday, May 14, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
NEW HAVEN, Conn., May 14 (UPI) -- Americans agree the United States needs a national clean energy standard and are willing to pay more to make it happen, a survey indicates.
- Survey shows many are still clueless on how to save energyTue, 17 Aug 2010, 10:36:30 EDT
- Americans using less energy, more renewablesTue, 24 Aug 2010, 8:43:01 EDT
- 'Ice that burns' may yield clean, sustainable bridge to global energy futureMon, 23 Mar 2009, 14:37:03 EDT
- Nature's billion-year-old battery key to storing energyWed, 18 Apr 2012, 16:38:44 EDT
- UN report stresses the need to provide access to clean energy to the world's poorFri, 7 May 2010, 11:12:28 EDT