Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 15:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
ORLANDO, Fla., May 13 (UPI) -- Experts are trying to determine how two ancient skulls and centuries-old Peruvian artifacts came to be buried in a former Florida migrant worker camp.
- Evidence from dirty teeth: Ancient Peruvians ate wellMon, 1 Dec 2008, 17:22:15 EST
- Studying hair of ancient Peruvians answers questions about stressWed, 9 Dec 2009, 11:46:09 EST
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT
- Ancient bronze artifact from East Asia unearthed at Alaska archaeology site Mon, 14 Nov 2011, 12:37:47 EST
- A second hydrocarbon boom threatens the Peruvian AmazonThu, 18 Feb 2010, 10:32:05 EST