Friday, May 11, 2012 - 20:50 in Earth & Climate
PHILADELPHIA, May 11 (UPI) -- Environmental damage to coastal Louisiana following the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill was less than expected thanks to the Mississippi River, researchers say.
- Gulf oil spill: Mississippi River hydrology may help reduce oil onshoreThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:11:27 EDT
- ESA's Envisat monitors oil spillTue, 27 Apr 2010, 10:37:08 EDT
- Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico nears the coastFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:43:09 EDT
- Clean-up tools may help protect wetlands from Gulf of Mexico oil spillThu, 20 May 2010, 11:05:46 EDT
- A Mississippi river diversion helped build Louisiana wetlands, Penn geologists findSun, 21 Oct 2012, 15:42:28 EDT