Friday, May 11, 2012 - 20:50 in Mathematics & Economics
BOSTON, May 10 (UPI) -- Mayan wall writings in Guatemala include calendars suggesting the culture was not convinced the world will end in 2012, as many have believed, researchers say.
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- Scientists discover the first physical evidence of tobacco in a Mayan containerWed, 11 Jan 2012, 12:37:06 EST
- Biotech scientists team with curators to stem decay of world's art, cultural heritageSun, 8 Feb 2009, 12:07:49 EST
- Research: Neanderthal demise due to many influences, including cultural changesWed, 8 Feb 2012, 1:34:42 EST
- Maya archaeologists unearth new 2012 monumentThu, 28 Jun 2012, 15:06:49 EDT