Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 17:00 in Biology & Nature
GAINESVILLE, Fla., May 10 (UPI) -- Logging in tropical forests may not be as damaging to those ecosystems as once assumed, a study led by a University of Florida researcher suggests.
- UF study finds logging of tropical forests needn't devastate environmentThu, 10 May 2012, 14:36:42 EDT
- Global tropical forests threatened by 2100Thu, 5 Aug 2010, 12:30:22 EDT
- Old-growth rainforests must be saved for tropical biodiversityWed, 14 Sep 2011, 22:33:20 EDT
- New technology needed to monitor rain forest 'tsunami'Mon, 12 Jan 2009, 14:08:14 EST
- Researchers learn about role of bees in tropical ecosystems using radio transmittersWed, 26 May 2010, 23:11:56 EDT