Monday, May 7, 2012 - 21:30 in Astronomy & Space
GLASGOW, Scotland, May 7 (UPI) -- A swarm of pebble-sized spacecraft could deflect an asteroid on a collision course with Earth, if launched early enough, British researchers say.
- How to deflect asteroids and save the EarthThu, 16 Apr 2009, 12:50:44 EDT
- Engineering researcher seeks answers to asteroid deflectionTue, 27 May 2008, 15:21:39 EDT
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT
- Study puts solar spin on asteroid moon formationWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:35:53 EDT
- Hubble finds that a bizarre X-shaped intruder is linked to an unseen asteroid collisionWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:40 EDT