Monday, May 7, 2012 - 21:30 in Biology & Nature
SAN ANTONIO, May 7 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say they have found a clue as to why the naked mole-rat lives many years longer than any other mouse or rat -- and it's all about proteins.
- Naked mole-rats may hold clues to pain reliefSat, 22 Sep 2012, 3:02:28 EDT
- Long-lived rodents have high levels of brain-protecting factorThu, 10 May 2012, 14:36:16 EDT
- Naked mole rats may hold clues to surviving strokeMon, 30 Nov 2009, 14:58:30 EST
- Naked mole rat may hold the secret to long lifeMon, 2 Jul 2012, 14:05:14 EDT
- Study suggests why some animals live longer Thu, 29 Mar 2012, 12:41:21 EDT