Monday, May 7, 2012 - 20:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
MELBOURNE, May 7 (UPI) -- A fossil find on the Australian coast is the first evidence a major group of dinosaurs called that part of the world home, paleontologists say.
- Research unearths new dinosaur species Thu, 28 Feb 2013, 21:36:27 EST
- Sands of Gobi Desert yield new species of nut-cracking dinosaurWed, 17 Jun 2009, 9:31:11 EDT
- EARTH: How dinosaurs aroseTue, 18 Jan 2011, 14:02:55 EST
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Possible dinosaur burrows clues to survival strategiesThu, 16 Jul 2009, 9:09:23 EDT