Monday, May 7, 2012 - 21:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
YECHENG, China, May 7 (UPI) -- Chinese archaeologists say they have restored more than 50 Buddha statues from thousands of fragments unearthed in the northern province of Hebei.
- Bamiyan Buddhas once glowed in red, white and blueFri, 25 Feb 2011, 11:04:55 EST
- The most primitive confuciusornithid bird from China and its implications for early avian flightTue, 6 May 2008, 10:07:21 EDT
- U of Minnesota researchers uncover surprising effects of climate patterns in ancient ChinaFri, 7 Nov 2008, 12:22:31 EST
- Restored wetlands rarely equal condition of original wetlandsTue, 24 Jan 2012, 20:32:28 EST
- Chinese culture at the crossroadsThu, 20 Aug 2009, 15:37:29 EDT