Friday, May 4, 2012 - 05:50 in Biology & Nature
RAMESHWARAM, India, May 3 (UPI) -- Indian officials say wildlife in a marine reserve is declining as smugglers harvest protected species used in traditional Chinese medicines and gourmet dining.
- Participaton 'important for healthy marine parks'Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 10:27:42 EST
- Marine reserves hit the spotlight in PNAS special issue, AAAS press briefingMon, 22 Feb 2010, 0:22:02 EST
- Naïve fish: Easy targets for spear fishersTue, 13 Nov 2012, 18:04:47 EST
- Studies show marine reserves can be an effective tool for managing fisheriesMon, 9 Nov 2009, 14:17:29 EST
- Scientists find community involvement, not only enforcement, drives success of marine reservesMon, 1 Mar 2010, 15:35:17 EST